More than ever before, it can seem to us that life rushes past us in a haze. We are always busy doing something or, the alternative, not able to motivate ourselves to get things done at all.
There is a saying that I think should be the first thing we think of when we get up in the morning, and the last thing we think of when we retire at night.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO
The benefits of online therapy?Nothing can be more convenient than having therapy online.
- You get the opportunity to fit the therapy into your life around your other commitments.
- Because you are in your own premises you can feel safe and secure.
- There’s no hassle with travel arrangements.
- Distance is no object – you can literally choose your therapist from anywhere in the world.
- Modern technology means that an online therapy session is almost like being there in person.
- If you suffer from anxiety or other condition that undermines your confidence, online therapy is a wonderful way to interact with your therapist.
- Online therapy can be an excellent choice if you live in a remote area.
- Convenient and accessible if you have any physical limitations.
What is required for an online session?Firstly, drop me a line to make your enquiry. I will email you information, which includes my terms of service and my privacy consent form. I follow strict ethical guidelines in line with the GDPR so that you know your personal and sensitive information will remain confidential at all times. I can work through Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or Facebook Messenger. Some of these platforms have timed cut-offs so we can organise the session so that this doesn’t interfere with the therapy. For the therapy session itself, you will need to find a comfortable space where you won’t be disturbed and can relax for the period of the therapy. I will need to be able to see and hear you, so you will need a webcam and microphone. These are often built into newer pc’s. Payment is taken prior to the session and I can either send you a Paypal invoice or you can pay me through bank transfer. The appointment is made and our session will go ahead online. This will be to the same professional standard as a face-to-face therapy session.
Taking the next stepIf you feel you would like online therapy to help you, please get in touch and I will be able to send you further information.
My qualificationsYou can be rest assured that I am fully qualified as a solution focused hypnotherapist and an Advanced BWRT Practitioner. I am a member of the following guilds and associations:
CNHC (Complementary and National Healthcare Council)
NCH (National Council for Hypnotherapy)
AfSFH (The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapists)
BBRS (The British BrainWorking Research Society)Further information about my qualifications and experience can be found at my About page.